Prescriptions are sent directly to the pharmacy of your choice, please let reception know which one this is.
If you need a repeat prescription or have a question regarding your medication please contact the practice by:
- Calling in at the surgery:
- Post your request in the box in the lobby
- Speak to a member of the reception team
- Post in the outside post box.
- Using the NHS app or your preferred online provider
- If you are not registered for online services please speak to reception
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
For safety we do not accept telephone requests for prescriptions.
Please allow 3 working days for your prescription to be prepared.
Prescriptions requested after 1.00pm on Friday may not be ready until the following Wednesday.
Find a Local Pharmacy
NHS Pharmacy Finder
Patients on repeat medication need a review once a year. Some medications require regular blood tests prior to prescriptions being issued.
Prescriptions Charges and Exemptions
Information about prescription exemptions and fees is available on the NHS website