Solent View Medical Practice is an established medical practice that is committed to preserve and enhance its good reputation for being a caring and innovative practice.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you as an equal
- Discuss what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and guide through health and social services
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can't attend
- Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can't wait until the next day or over the weekend.
- Be nice to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to "please" and "thank you"
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible
- Let us know when we have done well. To maintain a high standard of care, all members of the Practice Teams receive regular training and updating. The Surgery is closed between 1.00pm and 2.00pm once a month and four afternoons per year to enable GP and Practice Staff training.
GP & Staff Training
To maintain a high standard of care, all members of the Practice Teams receive regular training and updating. The Surgery is closed four afternoons per year to enable GP and Practice Staff training.