Show Side Menu
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999


We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.

However, we are aware that sometimes things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.

If you have a complaint please let us know, you can either come in or email the practice or, alternatively, you can raise complaints about a GP or GP services with NHS England on 0300 311 2233 or by email

Practice Complaints Policy Practice Policies

Complaints Process Easy Read Guide - copies of the guide can also be found in both reception areas in the practice

The Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) can manage complaints relating to provider organisations such as Acute hospital, ambulance service or community service and Commissioning decisions. Alternatively you can raise a complaint with the provider of the service directly. If you do wish the CCG to manage your complaint then please contact the CCG via the following email address More details can also be found on the CCG website at

If you require help in raising a complaint then please contact:
Hampshire Voiceability
Tel: 0300 303 1660

If you still remain dissatisfied following an investigation you do have the right to take your complaint to the Health Service Ombudsman and they can be contacted by telephone on 0345 015 4033. See for more information.

Further written information is available regarding the complaints procedure from reception.

Local Services, Let
Family Ceremonies